Tuesday 5 August 2014

I Like It Acoustic!

When I find an acoustic version by my favourite singer/band, it is like Christmas to me. I think it is awesome when an album 'version' of songs is good but I got to say, I personaly much more appreciate when they 'show' their music in acoustic/acapella 'light', it is more raw and when the artist is good, talented, for listener it is even better experience. To make it clear, I just wanted to emhasize that I rather judge singer/band by the acoustic songs. I have to say it: I am so lucky I am a fan of singers/band who are in those versions (of both their own songs and covers) absolutely amazing... Among all- Passenger, Ed Sheeran, Bastille... (I haven't heard an acoustic version of Martin Chodúr which is the shame because I reckon it would be just perfect).


0 comments:

Post a Comment