Saturday 6 September 2014

Passenger's Pen Diary From Tour (May)

Mike has writen diary from his tour (in May), exclusively for 'The Big Issue'.
I do not know how come I am finding about it just now but I'm glad I have found it - It is so wonderful that I have to share it with you.

 Passenger pens exclusive tour diary for The Big Issue! | Big Issue

It is always nice to hear from Mike. He's sharing his experience and thoughts, it's much more personal (I reckon) than any regular interview. It's like he let us look into his diary and therefore into his life now (sort of). My admiration for him is growing every time I hear something like that about him.He has the most wonderful soul. He brings so much happiness to us (to those lucky ones who discovered his magical music), I am smiling just writing this post.
Keep smiling and listening to Passenger

0 comments:

Post a Comment