Tuesday 5 August 2014

Passenger's Discography

CD Box Set (I posted this photo on FB and Mike commented on it- I'm so happy!)
Deluxe Digital
  • Wicked Man's Rest (2007)
  • Wide Eyes Blind Love (2009)
  • Divers And Submarines (2010)
  • Flight Of The Crow (2010)
  • All The Little Lights (2012)
  • Whispers (2014)

Where to buy?

Official Passenger Store ( From CZ you can order anything except 'Whispers'- that link just do not work :/)
amazon.co.uk
Bontonland (slightly more expensive, not full discography, but when from CZ, can pick up in the shop)

***



There are no words which could describe the feeling of holding Whispers Deluxe in your hand. I would never, in a million year, would have thought that a cover of a cd may make me cry, I, actually, had eyes full of tears when I finally saw the physical version (as I was out of my home in May and June, I had only the digital version at first, I thought the album could not be any better). I saw the photo of the Deluxe CD  Mike posted but I honestly think that the beauty of this wonderful thing cannot be captured, you must experience. It really has a feel of a magical children (/fairy tale) book (as Mike wished). I could just sit for hours listening to the album and going through this perfection.


0 comments:

Post a Comment