Tuesday 5 August 2014

2009 - The Year When Music Invaded My Life


That year, the first series of Czecho-Slovak SuperStar, Europe's first international version of Pop Idol(the European equivalent of American Idol) happened. I was not particulary interested at first. However, after hearing Martin Chodúr sing (see the video above!) I was hooked. It was kind of 'Veni, vidi, vici' situation (in a way :D- he actually won the competition and plus Breathrough Act at Český Slavík the same year! ). Before Martin, music was like a background sound to me, now it is just inseparable part of my life (life is better with good music, right?). I am so grateful I can be his fan! And by the way, I have already seen him performing live three time (not lately, unfortunately, but hope to see him again soon!) and have two autographs (treasure to me) and hopefully a photo too (finger crossed).

My collection of CDs and other stuff concerning MCh


0 comments:

Post a Comment