Tuesday 5 August 2014

When It Comes To My Favourite Artists I Am Out Of Superlatives

I am passionate about music I like. From my point of view I can divide music into a few categories: Love, Like, Uhm-it's ok, Do Not Like, Hate=Do Not Listen To.

Love Category List (not in this order- It would be like my nightmare if I had to say who is the best of my best :D)

  • Passenger
  • Bastille
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Stu Larsen (Oh my, how come I haven't checked him out sooner?!)
  • The Once (wonderful) 
  • Martin Chodúr
(s**t, hope this 'list' won't grow 'cause otherwise my life would have had to consist of sitting home and listening to music, looking for tix and wating for new albums )

 Those mentioned above I can listen to them over and over and, actually, I get excited just hearing/reading their names, I dig for interviews of theirs on the Internet and care about them. I am really PROUD of them and happy I can be their fan (I 'need' their CDs, I bother my FB friends by sharing zillion of things about them, keep an eye on their live dates).
Oh oh, it's a passion,
Oh oh, you can feel it yeah,
Oh oh, it's a passion,
Oh oh, oh, oh, oh
Lyrics from Of The Night (cover by Bastille)


Like A Lot List

  • To Kill A King (I 'discovered' this band thanks to Bastille, I am glad I did) 
  • James Arthur (I had to trasfer him from 'Like category' after hearing him life)
  • John Newman (like James, I shipped him into this imaginary 'Category' after seeing him at Colours of Ostrava)
  • Michael Bublé
  • Imagine Dragons
  • Priscilla Ahn

 

I Listen To It From Time To Time List (when chilling)

  • Rudimental
  • Gary Barlow, Robbie Williams and Take That
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Coldplay
  • Ronan Keating (and Boyzone)
  • OneRepublic
  • Olly Murs (when going roller-blading and If I make myself go running :D, otherwise not much)
  • Matthew Morrison (he was my obsession for a time in my fifteens :D)
  • Jessie J
  • Janet Devlin
  • London Grammar

0 comments:

Post a Comment