Sunday 17 August 2014

Diary From The Whisper Tour Part II

  

If you feel like listening to something wonderful, check out the second cover by Passenger, Stu Larsen and The Once they made on the tour in the USA.
They've chosen the song that is connected somehow with the place they are at the moment- enjoy their fantastic cover of 'Sailing to Philadelphia' which was originally sung by Mark Knopfler and James Taylor (I didn't know it before :/ so I checked the original- so soothing, glad Passenger sent me to look it up on YT).

I just can't even describe how good their cover makes me feel, I mean, uhmmm :) I crave for Mike's posts on FB, they always make me smile. I don't think I have ever seen someone whose posts would be so long and full of kindness. I don't think there's ever been someone I admired so much. And also Stu... Even though it's not that long I've been listening to him, I like him a lot! And The Once are of course great too :)

I could shortly sum up the post nevertheless I don't think I would write it  better (lol, of course not :D- therefore- print-screen from Passenger's Facebook:




xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment